Ingot Silver and Sterling Metallic Gray Ford Emblems

truckman1974

Reaction score
So I ordered some painted to match Ford Emblems for my '12 F250. Thought I'd post some pics to let y'all check 'em out.

I got Brent with CustomTruckSolutions.com to do these up for me. I think they came out nice!

image1100.jpg

image283.jpg

BOHICA256

Reaction score
I got some from him too. They are great quality!
My grill emblem got blasted by a couple rocks a week after I put it on so mines has about 8 chips on it already lol
They really look good on these trucks I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truckman1974

Reaction score
I got some from him too. They are great quality!
My grill emblem got blasted by a couple rocks a week after I put it on so mines has about 8 chips on it already lol
They really look good on these trucks I think.

Dang it....I know you was pis*ed! I wonder how much he'd charge you to refinish it?

Post a couple pics of yours.....I'd be interested in seeing them.

Last edited:

BOHICA256

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415647693.610023.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415647711.042967.jpg

That should work. Sorry for the crappy lighting for the front emblem and not having my truck washed for the past month haha

And I just counted the rock chips on the front one, most of them are small, obviously, but there are a total of 38😅 oil field traffic FTW...

They still look good no doubt but rock chips bother TF out of me. I'm gonna need to fix that front one cause it's going to get way worse.. Get it repainted and put some clear bra on it or something

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
I like those a lot. Gonna have to add to the list of things to do. If only had had seen these before I ordered $60 worth of emblem vinyls that don't really do it for me.

truckman1974

Reaction score
I like those a lot. Gonna have to add to the list of things to do. If only had had seen these before I ordered $60 worth of emblem vinyls that don't really do it for me.

Yea, I did the vinyl decals on my last truck (F150) and they held up good but they just didn't quite do something for me.... I think these do the trick though! Maybe you could list the vinyl decals on here and someone will pick them up from you. Maybe just offer them for $50 with free shipping or something. Someone will buy them....