injector tunning?

baderic03

Reaction score
Sounds like you got screwed On my 250/200s with my gen3 and my tunes at hot idle duty cycle is in single digits and psi is at 450psi if I can rember right. Idle will be poor the bigger the nozzle you go. A good 15* pump won't handle my injectors pass 68% throttle position with out throwing a CEL A T500 pump will run it since I have tried it I would pull your injectors and send them to Jim at rosewood or Nate at unlimited and have them flowed and checked. As far as tune go you wanna be talking to the guys that actually tune big cc injectors on trucks Beans,Gearhead,tony wild man,tyrant

Wackerjr

Reaction score
Yes, thats what I was kinda thinking Jason.

And Cowboy, I hear ya. My sticks idle at 450ish.

And your sticks are a completly different injector... I see alot of bashing here but not alot of help...

HRT is hitting the nail on the head... but IMO he needs tuning with someone in the seat... OR get with Mike and have him take care of it...

I run Farmers injectors, and Know what these DD's are... and to date I know of only 2 other vehicles running this kind of technology....

HRT might... But the HPO is going to be a big thing with these to daildrive them IMO.....

But then again... IMO 400's are the dumbest injector on the street.... NO reason for more than a 238 cc injector.... on a stock bottom end, for DD uses.....

baderic03

Reaction score
Ppl crack me up I'm going to 450/200s I guess I should put the truck in the garage and not drive it unless im racing Or sled pulling

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
From the sounds of things Austin you are getting a new injector sent to you right? If not let us know if we can help get your truck back on the road in any way

woodduck97

Reaction score
If it was me I would drop all farmers diesel crap and get someone elses. Why chance messing up your motor over someone not knowing what they are doing?

Latest posts

Members online