injector- Turbo differences for 2014/2015 6.7

OzzyBrad

Reaction score
Hi All, my F350 compliance plate says 3/2014 but if you decode the VIN it says its a MY15 model, i am told the MY14 and MY15 have different injectors and turbos for that matter,
How do i tell what i have without pulling apart ? just wanting to preorder parts if needed.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Hi All, my F350 compliance plate says 3/2014 but if you decode the VIN it says its a MY15 model, i am told the MY14 and MY15 have different injectors and turbos for that matter,
How do i tell what i have without pulling apart ? just wanting to preorder parts if needed.

Eyeball the lower intake manifold. If it has 2 pieces that attach to the turbo, you’ve got a 14, if there is only 1 piece that connects to it, in a traditional location, I.e. the compressor inlet leak n the center of the compressor cover, then it’s a 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OzzyBrad

Reaction score
Eyeball the lower intake manifold. If it has 2 pieces that attach to the turbo, you’ve got a 14, if there is only 1 piece that connects to it, in a traditional location, I.e. the compressor inlet leak n the center of the compressor cover, then it’s a 15.

Great thankyou for your help, i will check it out.

OzzyBrad

Reaction score
Yes it has the exhaust brake button in the cab, the lower intake is made of cast aluminum, it also looks one piece i think as member 6.0 Tech mentioned, with single inlet into turbo via rubber coupler.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Yes it has the exhaust brake button in the cab, the lower intake is made of cast aluminum, it also looks one piece i think as member 6.0 Tech mentioned, with single inlet into turbo via rubber coupler.

That’d be a 15 then

Latest posts

Members online