Injector ?

Akscott

Reaction score
So I'm looking to order injectors for my 05 soon and was wondering who makes a good reliable injector I'm looking at the 205/100 range. Id eventually like to get this truck to put down 700 on fuel. Is it worth spending the $4k on swamps or are the $1400 warrens good to go?

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Warren is pretty good, know a few ppl running his injectors. I will be buying 175/30's from him in the spring. Swamps seems overpriced on everything, I never buy from them.

04stroker

Reaction score
Well the price difference is because of what they are built from. Swamps are all built from Ford remans where any others you see in the 1200-1700$ range are built from cores. We rebuild both customer supplied cores and from Ford remans. What I tell everyone is we do have very small failure rate on our rebuilds and they work well BUT if you are looking for the most reliable injector that is going to last the longest have them built from Ford remans. You being in Alaska kind of far from any rebuilder and I am assuming cold climate I would lean towards having them built from Ford remans. It is not in everyones budget but the better way to go overall. Our 205/100 rebuilds are $1450. 205/100 from Ford remans are $3250 so pretty big difference but over all the Ford reman will be a better injector overall and last longer if you plan to keep the truck for years and years to come. Hope this helps.

java

Reaction score
I just installed a set of 190/75s from holders and love them. I ran two different sets of warren injectors and both had problems in less than 20k miles.

Akscott

Reaction score
Good deal. Thanks for the info guys and thank you 04stroker for clearing that up, you pretty much hit the nail on the head I drive my vehicles down to -50f so reliability is a must. I'll definitely be looking at your page.

04stroker

Reaction score
Good deal. Thanks for the info guys and thank you 04stroker for clearing that up, you pretty much hit the nail on the head I drive my vehicles down to -50f so reliability is a must. I'll definitely be looking at your page.

Yeah that is what I figured in that case I would highly suggest you go with injectors built form Ford remans with new spool valves and solenoid assemblies as well as always run a synthetic 5W-40 oil.

Latest posts

Members online