• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Injectors and Chip

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
Have a set of 275/226's out of my super duty that need a new home i have decided to go bigger, I have the chip that has swamps tunes on it for these injectors and would most likely need to be reburned for an auto as I have a six speed. These are swamps injectors and they are old I have put roughly 5-6K miles on them with regular oil changes usually got to the 4-5 months before the mileage ever got close.

Motor is coming out of the truck so as soon as it makes it to its final place for the next couple months they will be available to whoever wants them. They run fine and have no starting issues during the winter. Fleetguard filters 10 micron water seperator and 2 micron final filter were in front of them.

They were paired with a s465 originally and ran pretty hard had them with compounds for the last six months and there is just not enough injector there for me anymore.

1100 obo for chip and injectors..

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
They are 226 over stock its an old nozzle 5 holer I think allot of why the injectors are only 600 or so bones swamps will still tune these or you can swap to a 200 nozzle and have damn near a 300/200 for only 12 -14 hundred dollars

TyCorr

Reaction score
Do these injectors work well? Is 5 hole nozzle harder to tune or less efficient?

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
Yes i believe so, I don't think anyone ever made a split shot that big

Tycorr- they worked well for me, Im going to assume that the 5 holer was discontinued for some reason but they move alot of fuel, I had swamps tunes and it was kind of a one shot deal with them i did not want to pay to keep getting reburns to get it all dialed in perfect. I found that they ran the best in the hotter tunes that called for more ICP at moderate rpms 1600-2000 more along highway speeds. You could control the truck with less throttle and they were the cleanest running at cruising speeds.

If it was me going to buy the injectors i would say swap out to a 7 hole 200% Nate at unlimited quoted me 800 to swap nozzles and rebalance them so for the price you damn near have a 300/200 for 1300$

Last edited:

Smokyred

Reaction score
Wow, pretty sure these are my old injectors from my OBS!

A 226 nozzle is equivalent to today's ~30% IIRC. When I had these I also looked into swapping in 200% nozzles. There's nothing really wrong with the old 5 hole nozzles, they are just small.

Dave

TyCorr

Reaction score
I'll let you know if I want these real soon. These sound interesting for some reason.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.