Injectors- point me in the right direction

Pmcmanus90

Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade injectors in my 03 6.0 I want 190/100 I have the mad max by mad turbo works but my question is where's the best place to get good quality injectors any input is appreciated

04stroker

Reaction score
I can help you out. We machine and fully build them in house and have a in house flow bench every set is tested on before shipment and a flow sheet completed and sent with them. Call, PM or email me if you have any questions. Contact info is in my signature.

Rykan

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
^^^ What he said. I have the airdog II and am lucky if I go a year without burning up a pump. I'm looking into building my own set up right now. Driven has one of the best R&R kits. IMO of coarse.

windrunner408

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the FASS/AIRDOG 150 units. My AD150 has been rocking solid for me now for over 2 years. The only downside I've seen with these is that they're expensive.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
We've been manufacturing our injectors since 2007, and using a Hartridge bench since 2011 to test every set in and out of the door. We see a less than 1% failure rate and sell 50+ sets of injectors a month. Let me know if there's anything I can do to be of help to you.

Latest posts

Members online