Injectors & turbo??

tankmech_250

Reaction score
It is difficult to answer your questions without knowing the current condition of your truck.

For example you get a BTS (great tranny) but your ball joints and tie rods are shot. Was that a good call?

Here is what I would do in your shoes.

Call Rudy's (They are a sponsor on here with a great reputation in Durham NC, see sponsor section) tell them you recently bought the truck and don't really know what condition it is in.

You want all service caught up. You also want there opinion on upgrading your truck based on its current condition and your goals for the truck.

It won't be cheap but it will be the best time and $$$ you can spend.

Until then you will not get good feedback on what to do to your truck.

You might as well get a decent set of gauges installed while you are there.

Once you know what you have, then come back and tell us your goals, budget and timeline.

Thanks that is probably the most helpfull reply I've recieved back. Just for the fact that I didn't know there was a shop that close with such a good reputation. We have almost nothing in the area for diesel and the one truck shop doesn't do their own work they send it almost all of it out.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
i like the 66mm range of turbo myself for a daily driver truck still able to tow and be moderately powerful.
Ive never ran it with anything smaller than 250/200s though