Injectors with cab on

TXlineman83

Reaction score
So I have my cab off. I want to know if I should put some nozzles in while it's off or wait until I can afford dual fuelers. I know the stock pump cant push the full potential of the larger go fast parts. I guess I just want to get everything I can out of the way while it's up. If I should wait then I have some funds eyeballing a set of sweet JR High powers soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Sounds great. Thanks. I think sometime next week or so I'm going to be posting pics of everything I have done to my truck. Not that it compares to some of the truck builds on here. But in my own little world. My truck is slowly becoming a competitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigaF250

Reaction score
For high power Juniors I would just save the money and not even bother with the fuel side. Not sure where your final goal is but I know mine is 76mm atmo and lift pump just cause. I tow to much to have to worry about running to hot

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

78f100

Reaction score
What size nozzles? I did 60hp nozzles the first go around on my truck. It kept about the same performance as stock nozzles as I lost some rail pressure. It they are smaller nozzles Its not gonna really matter either way you decide. If they are over 30% you should definatly wait. It's not hard cab on but it's a lot easier cab off.

one2nine

Reaction score
If you can hold off to do everything while the cab is off, do that. It will make your life so much easier. Injectors aren't too terrible cab on, but it sucks trying to torque the lines properly on the back injectors.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.