Innov Update

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Eric's definitely got his hands full. I picked up an EcoBoost F150 as a daily driver so I can get silly with my 6.4.... Eric tuned that (holy crap by the way) and is making those updates as well.

From my last update on both trucks he stated that he was making progress and would not release them until they were to his standards. I very pleased with Eric's dedication to making it right.

great to hear!

3brorce

Reaction score
saw Eric at Scheid yesterday with the Rudy crew. Didnt get to talk to him though so didnt get any info

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Talked to Eric this past Monday. SCT is releasing a new Livewire the end of this week. That's been the hold up. So I was told end of week as well. I also know the new extreme race is suppose to be sickkkk. Not a smoke free tune just raw power like his 3.01 race.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

dstryr

Reaction score
Talked to Eric this past Monday. SCT is releasing a new Livewire the end of this week. That's been the hold up. So I was told end of week as well. I also know the new extreme race is suppose to be sickkkk. Not a smoke free tune just raw power like his 3.01 race.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

lol Tom from IDP told me Monday 100% when I called yesterday....

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
Wounder if it will be any beater then the existing one every time i have to load a tune it stops working when it is storing the info and i have to restart it then it goes through...

Thanks,

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
We're adding all the latest Ford flashes and to this release. Trying to cover as much as we can, as to not have to rebuild it anytime soon. We are covering a few devices too(Livewire, X3, iTSX, and a new model) It's a lot of testing. Thanks for the patience...and sorry for the wait.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
We're adding all the latest Ford flashes and to this release. Trying to cover as much as we can, as to not have to rebuild it anytime soon. We are covering a few devices too(Livewire, X3, iTSX, and a new model) It's a lot of testing. Thanks for the patience...and sorry for the wait.

You must be a busy mofo

pog

Reaction score
And he's been trying to help me out as much as possible too! Kudos to eric

Latest posts

Members online