Innovative Tuning

George4

Reaction score
I have a set of innovative tunes that I have been running daily for two years. I went with them because they told me that they could defeat the CEL from over boost without a boost fooler. Which BTW turned out not to be the case. But when I first got the tunes the transmission was banging gears like it wanted to pop. But I called them up and they got it shifting just like I wanted and apologized for the miss information they gave me on being able to defeat the over boost light. I just wanted to say that I am happy with my current tunes and that a little communication with the tuner can go a long way in correcting an issue.

Last edited:

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
Thanks guys, if you need anything feel free to call or email. We'll help you out in any way that we can. If you need a tweak on a tune, just give us some feedback and I'll take care of it. We've become overwhelmed with dyno tuning, so we normally have to schedule out a few weeks...up to a month. During the winter, we only use the dyno for testing new vehicles or building tunes for specific upgrades. However, if you need a dyno tune for something specific, we'll figure out a schedule.

The overboost code is normally something we can eliminate in tuning, however on the 7.3L trucks they can be a bit stubborn. It really depends on the software we use to tune the truck.

Thanks again.

Eric

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
Eric is a great guy and will take care of you. Their customer service is second to none.
Eric aren't you guys doing chip tuning for the 7.3 now?

Jassman

Reaction score
I have had Eric tune 5 trucks for me..Hell, only 4 of them blew up on me...LOL just kidding around Guys. Seriously, I have had great success with Eric's tunes especially when I use to run down the track. He went way out of his way tweaking tunes for me and worked with my wife teaching us illiterates how to get his tunes from the computer to the SCT. It's been a good while since I modded a diesel but getting back into it and looking forward to it on this 15 coming in 2 weeks.. I'm looking at a Torq 2 with some custom tuning and on the fly adjustable.

Jassman

Reaction score
I ended getting the Livewire set up with 2 custom tunes from Eric at ID. Looking forward to getting it on and fine tuning this truck with the 37's.

Latest posts

Members online