Innovative's Xtreme X

strokin6L

Reaction score
Drives good. eric still offer to tweek the shifting. shifts into overdrive to soon. it shifts into OD right now at 55...i need it to shift into OD at 60

SICKS LITER

Reaction score
:toast: By looking at your sig I notice you have factory 20's? If so, get yourself a pair of 18's with stock tires and try it at the track.You'll be a happy camper forsure..

yeah i usually run factory 20s but i picked up a set of f250 17s and ran those on that 13.35 run. i went a best of 13.38 @ 99.57 on the 20s. the 13.35 run was in 80* weather so i didnt gain as much as should have with the 17s but once we get a cool street night again im sure it will be low 13.30s or even a high 13.20.

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
yeah i usually run factory 20s but i picked up a set of f250 17s and ran those on that 13.35 run. i went a best of 13.38 @ 99.57 on the 20s. the 13.35 run was in 80* weather so i didnt gain as much as should have with the 17s but once we get a cool street night again im sure it will be low 13.30s or even a high 13.20.

Try a set of 18's..I tried all three sets and the best times were with the 18's..

01PSD

Reaction score
The lope got old pretty quick on my bro's, it's kind of aggravating when you ease out of the brake and the truck acts real jumpy because of it. I think it would sound bada$$ with a non-vgt, but just doesn't sound as great with an 03 turbo LOL as far as shifting and power goes.. it's awesome! He has the moderate FICM tune, which with this tune works excellent as far as power combos go.

Skcbb

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just read this entire post and have talked my self into trying the extreme x. You can look at my stats and tell me if you think it will work for me
I had a bunch of mods done by Matt at CUTTING EDGE DIESEL and his work is impressive. I had him get the tunes from Vivian at quick tricks because they are free for me cause I got the tuner from her. I have her looney tune installed right now. The tranny doesn't shift right consistently. Hard to explain so I won't even try. It's also REAL smokey. The smoke doesn't bother me but I'm hoping the extreme x will clean it up better and improve shifting. To be clear...I haven't talked to Vivian about this, I'm sure she would work on this for me if I asked because she's been nothing but great when I ask for something. But the first post on this got my attention and it sounds like Eric has already figured out a tune that's ready to go. We'll see. I'm hoping this will make me as happy as the original post on this. I'll let you know how it goes.

Last edited:

Kbryant777

Reaction score
I bought it 2 weeks ago and it is a great tune. Pretty mild for daily driving but when you want the power it's all there. I just drove 1k miles to Florida running it and was great the whole way. Couldn't be happier with the tune

imelmo

Reaction score
I haven't put the XtremeX in yet, but I know the Xtreme Race tune runs very clean. Shifts very well too. I had the tc lock-up adjusted on it since I was using it as my daily tune and it was spot-on then.

Nic

Reaction score
no i mean shift into OD. The converter will lock right after each shift. Truck shifts into OD at 55 and the converter locks immediately after. So like i said, i need it to shift into OD no earlier than 60mph.

i like the x-race because of this..right over 60 and she hits OD :fordoval:

chappy

Reaction score
I love my spd tune but I might have to try this one to. I'm really curious on fuel milage with him rolling back the ecm with a tune since I have his tuned ficm already

Latest posts

Members online