(Insert cleaver build thread name here) Build Thread

Jomax

Reaction score
OP you could just buy my truck and save yourself all this trouble and just have compounds and lots of fuel and forged wheels and have almost 900whp lol

I second this man here, but if you do buy the truck because of me. I keep the rims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stroked777

Reaction score
I rather build mine. I feel it's more impressive to have a high horse truck and you do all the work your self in the garage. I would do more if I had the space to do fabrication, probably build a compound set up. Anyways I got the original block up on the stand. 140$ bucks from harbor freight and it's got a 1 ton capacity. I drained the oil when I got home from work and found a rather large chunk of metal on the plug, not sure where it came from, didn't have the will to work on it today, probably tear it down tomorrow. Sucks having all my tools at work. We will see how far I can't tear it down with some pliers, 86 piece craftsman set and hammers LOL
bb60a88082e15d43b619ce1d25f3dcc0.jpg

Last edited:

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I rather build mine. I feel it's more impressive to have a high horse truck and you do all the work your self in the garage. I would do more if I had the space to do fabrication, probably build a compound set up. Anyways I got the original block up on the stand. 140$ bucks from harbor freight and it's got a 1 ton capacity. I drained the oil when I got home from work and found a rather large chunk of metal on the plug, not sure where it came from, didn't have the will to work on it today, probably tear it down tomorrow. Sucks having all my tools at work. We will see how far I can't tear it down with some pliers, 86 piece craftsman set and hammers LOL
bb60a88082e15d43b619ce1d25f3dcc0.jpg
I like to do my own stuff as well. Kinda gives you a better appreciation of what's going on and what you have invested. But everyone is different!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Stroked777

Reaction score
Yeah nice to be starting to work on it again. I haven't been lurking around here for over a year (surprised it didn't ask me to change my pw) and I haven been to up to date on the latest and greatest, I was looking at singles and see they have a SXE series for the s366 I plan on running, what's improved on those over a billet 366?

sootie

Reaction score
They are a much better design. Spool faster and flow a lot more.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Currently happening now. Finally got around to taking it apart. Going to inspect all the parts and take what's best from each block. Can I mix and match good rods from two different engines?

a5db5ac372c2124c11c37dd4163bdaca.jpg

Members online

No members online now.