Installed my Flo Pro 5" Dual Exhaust

Dalton_H

Reaction score
Looks to me like in extreme flex conditions you would hit the pipes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya like I said above, without 350 blocks or some type of lift they are very close and you definitely could not tow with them or hit a speed bump to fast for that matter. Ive driven the truck a couple days around town now and they havent made contact yet though.

Dan

Reaction score
Flow pro is out of red deer ab and most trucks up here are lifted... I wonder if they were more designed for 6+ " off clearance?

Either way, it looks BA!

TrickTruck

Reaction score
What I ran into with tips is that your options are quite limited. I assume you want a 5"-6" like I have.
MBRP makes the only one I could find that was nicely made.

When I complained to aFe that I was putting their exhaust on and had to use the MBRP they said they'd have one soon so you may want to check there too.

Either way, PTP had the parts and was the best price I could find.

You could get the MBRP and have them flat black powder coated, that would be cool.

Dalton_H

Reaction score
Luckily this is just my occasional driver and doesnt see any off road or towing at all. She is a certified street queen.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
lol that's where I'm at to Jared. One nice load on the gooseneck and a low spot in the field and they would be rearranged to say the least. So whenever I get to delete mine I'll stick with a single 4 inch. I believe with a dually that are only 250 blocks anyway.

smcox1

Reaction score
It looks bad ass with duals. Hell if you hit a bump you will just turn them into 4" duals lol!!

FordPSD64

Reaction score
they look badass, I've considered doing this as well when i pick up a 15. good thing i plan on lifting the truck though because thats a little too close for my comfort. i say if you keep chrome bumpers do chrome tips, if you ptm the bumpers you can really go either way but i think chrome pops under an all black truck.. just my 2 cents

Dalton_H

Reaction score
lol that's where I'm at to Jared. One nice load on the gooseneck and a low spot in the field and they would be rearranged to say the least. So whenever I get to delete mine I'll stick with a single 4 inch. I believe with a dually that are only 250 blocks anyway.

Id at least do a single 5", we have a 5" flo pro single on my moms 11' and it fits great, plenty of clearance under the truck. The 5" sounds awesome on these 6.7's.

Just get the black chrome bammm

The thought has crossed my mind! Any vendors on here sell them, I don't see them on yall's site.

Last edited:

Dalton_H

Reaction score
I ended up taking it off and putting a 4" mbrp dual on it. The 5" pretty much sounded like a 5" single but a little louder since you could hear it more on the drivers side while going down the road.

Latest posts

Members online