Intake 'Y' Pipes

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Who's running an aftermarket intake "Y" pipe on their 6.7? If you are who's kit did you use? Midwest, Elite, Maryland? Any others? I'm wanting to get a setup shortly along with billet compressor wheel. TIA.

Reaction score
0ea87db6b9eb0eb3a3917c563951ec5b.jpg

Here is a pic of our new version updated to work for stock turbo through s400 kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Same price. Fits No-Limit, S&B, absolute and other cai. Comes with hot pipe, intake manifold, cold pipe, turbo inlet pipe and all boots hardware etc...

All stainless construction, premium boots and clamps. Stainless hardware.

$1399 shipped.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
you need to build in in mild steel so I don't feel bad about paint matching it

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
How is your flow on this version? Is it as good as the first? Didn't know if the Y would flow better than the abrupt end.

Reaction score
How is your flow on this version? Is it as good as the first? Didn't know if the Y would flow better than the abrupt end.

The pipes are formed to not loose any displacement. There is no "flow" loss.

You have to remember the difference between vacuum flow and a pressurized system..

It doesn't work.

Exactly, just like all the other ones out there doing the same similar things don't work either.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
The pipes are formed to not loose any displacement. There is no "flow" loss.

You have to remember the difference between vacuum flow and a pressurized system..

Exactly, just like all the other ones out there doing the same similar things don't work either.

Oh ya the one you copied I forgot about that one.

Reaction score
Oh ya the one you copied I forgot about that one.

Oh really? Hmm I didn't see that one? I guess having it come out in a totally different location, and totally different configuration is copying?

Does h&s intake clear a s400? Nope..... Ours does. Made it the only way it would fit. Long before I ever saw any pictures released much less a physical kit from h&s... But it doesn't matter. I don't care. This all was done over a year ago not that you care...

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Oh really? Hmm I didn't see that one? I guess having it come out in a totally different location, and totally different configuration is copying?

Does h&s intake clear a s400? Nope..... Ours does. Made it the only way it would fit. Long before I ever saw any pictures released much less a physical kit from h&s... But it doesn't matter. I don't care. This all was done over a year ago not that you care...

I am just glad I don't have to look at as many of your ****ty welds.

Reaction score
I am just glad I don't have to look at as many of your ****ty welds.

That's pretty cool, any more jabs that you would like to get in?

I'm glad your so worried about my product. Makes me feel special!!!

Oh, and much like you should already know, we have an ISO 9000 manufacturing facility make all our piping... I don't actually weld all this crap together lol. Come on that's child's play!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, any more jabs that you would like to get in?

I'm glad your so worried about my product. Makes me feel special!!!

Oh, and much like you should already know, we have an ISO 9000 manufacturing facility make all our piping... I don't actually weld all this crap together lol. Come on that's child's play!

You know I am just joking with you. You are a true innovator. Might be needing a tranny soon by the way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.