Interior

jban126_f350

Reaction score
I'm curious if a 6.4 xlt dash will fit/work in my 2006. I was looking at one today looked kinda similar in a way. Also what would have to be done with the dash cluster? Let me know if it can be done. Also I'm not sure if I'm in the right section or not

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
/\ Heard the same thing. Never done it and can't find much info on it. I've heard it's easier to swap the dash to a 6.0 than it is go a 7.3. Then again I've never done it.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

dsberman94

Reaction score
/\ Heard the same thing. Never done it and can't find much info on it. I've heard it's easier to swap the dash to a 6.0 than it is go a 7.3. Then again I've never done it.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Reason for this is that 7.3 is run by a gem module. You can even switch from 6.0 to 7.3 without doing a ton of rewiring or changing literally every piece of wire in the truck.

OP, might want to contact air fish or cocobra. Both do stuff like this all the time.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Reason for this is that 7.3 is run by a gem module. You can't even switch from 6.0 to 7.3 without doing a ton of rewiring or changing literally every piece of wire in the truck.

OP, might want to contact air fish or cocobra. Both do stuff like this all the time.

Supposed to be co04cobra I believe.

Latest posts

Members online