IPD tunes tossing P0402

jwanck11

Reaction score
Coming from PiP Performance, I like the hot street. More seat time and then I will post a review.

The up front issue is a P0402 CEL - EGR A Flow Excessive detected. Saw a couple of threads on this and emailed IPD and haven't heard back, yet.

Answer in the threads seems to be plug back in the connector that has been separated from the EGR cooler - which isn't acceptable.

Any one else find a "fix"?

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
If referring to IDP, I haven't unplugged anything and was told I didn't need to. I'm Not sure whether or not this would be an issue for you or not.

jwanck11

Reaction score
Thanks. I have a full delete meaning everything is unplugged. The fix seems to be to plug the connectors back into the harness which I'd rather not do.

PiP tunes do not throw the code so it's an educated guess that the CEL is directly related to the tune.

The pre-sale CS is so good and I'm hoping the after sale a as is equally up to par.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks. I have a full delete meaning everything is unplugged. The fix seems to be to plug the connectors back into the harness which I'd rather not do.

PiP tunes do not throw the code so it's an educated guess that the CEL is directly related to the tune.

The pre-sale CS is so good and I'm hoping the after sale a as is equally up to par.

send me an email i'll get it resolved quick like .

jwanck11

Reaction score
Don't know yet! lol.

Got in contact with Mike last night and I assume he's working with IPD... will let you know once it's fixed. :)

jwanck11

Reaction score
Well - and just like that, new files have showed up in my Inbox.

Don't know yet whether it's fixed but will report back after loading and driving the tunes.

One thing that is an absolute, I cannot say enough positive commentary about Mike's service. I have purchased just about every mod from him because his customer service is fantastic.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey john it's idp :) they're fixed. It's only an issue for some strategies , and at that it was vehicles tht got tuned before last week.

jwanck11

Reaction score
Thanks for the correction... damn acronyms.

Yep, a simple file update and no code has returned.

Latest posts

Members online