IPR Question?????

rodslinger07

Reaction score
I'm having a stutter problem with my truck. Changed both fuel filters got new injectors and no codes are being thrown. I've got 175 stock injectors with stock fuel supply as of right now. Just upgraded to the blue spring and its still stuttering in wot. I don't have a fuel pressure gauge hooked up but will when I install my Fass. But I have had a cold start issue before the new injectors. It would stutter until warm. Any help guys would be very appreciated. I'm bout to go crazy since all the work I have done to this truck and can't figure out the stutter issue. Thanks guys.

rodslinger07

Reaction score
Could my IPR be bad? I have had two injectors stick on me since I have installed them and noticed the stutter issue?

Extended Power

Reaction score
So you have new injectors and two have stuck on you....

The problem is in your injectors.

rodslinger07

Reaction score
Warren injectors and I'm from Panama city FL. But I've had a cold start issue before these injectors and had injector 3 stick while it was stock injectors. I can turn the key 4 to 5 times and then crank it and it would crank like it should. But now its doing that plus stuttering.

rodslinger07

Reaction score
I can't remember right now but at idle its around 580. I can tell you what it is in the morning while driving. What is it suppose to be?

rodslinger07

Reaction score
Idk for sure man. When I get on it hard it will shake and buck and then finally get up and go after 2500 rpm. Its a welding rig with a 6spd so its under a load all the time.

FallenAuthority

Reaction score
Idk for sure man. When I get on it hard it will shake and buck and then finally get up and go after 2500 rpm. Its a welding rig with a 6spd so its under a load all the time.

Can you hear the turbo spooling up and down while it does this? Sounds kinda like the VGT solenoid might be acting up causing the turbo to surge in and out of boost.

rodslinger07

Reaction score
Yeah I can hear it spooling up. I just put a MTW hybrid on it when I done the injectors. The most boost I've seen is 25 and it sounds a lot different than the stock up under the hood. It has a clicking or crackling noise when it spools up. Just thought that's the way Adrian built it though.

MorganY

Reaction score
No they weren't brand spankin new and wasn't made from my PROBLEMATIC injectors neither.

Before you mock someone, LISTEN to what he is trying to help you with.

Your injectors were built from someone else's problematic ones, that were sent in as cores and put in to a core pile.

Your injectors that you sent back for cores go back into that very same pile, and then another lucky chap gets yours. See the cycle?

If they are missing, pull them and send them back to the builder.

Last edited:

rodslinger07

Reaction score
I understand that man its just I'm getting aggravated with this truck and really didn't want to go back into the motor that deep bc I'm working in TX now and really ain't got the time for my trick to be down bc its my money maker. Sorry if it seems as I was mocking anybody.

golfer

Reaction score
Before you mock someone, LISTEN to what he is trying to help you with.

Your injectors were built from someone else's problematic ones, that were sent in as cores and put in to a core pile.

Your injectors that you sent back for cores go back into that very same pile, and then another lucky chap gets yours. See the cycle?

If they are missing, pull them and send them back to the builder.

thank gawd someone else understands how reman 6L injectors work.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.