IPR wiring needed

mohead1

Reaction score
I have been chasing some issues w my 97....replaced IPR, and had fuel bowl out for cleaning, etc. During this i pulled the harness going to the IPR, it dosconnects beside the fuel bowl w leads to all the fuel bowl sensor crap. I foumd the wores close to the plug for the IPR chaffed and conductors showing, like it was bent back and vibrated too much. I need to fix it....is there a kit to repair, similar to the UVCH for this, or anyone know if this poece of harness is avail.....
Havent gone over to the "Stealer" yet to see wtf can be done

mohead1

Reaction score
Excellent, thanks....i found complete bowl harness including the IPR lead on Diesel O-ring site too, but its like $75....appreciate the tip!

rusty1161

Reaction score
I have been chasing some issues w my 97....replaced IPR, and had fuel bowl out for cleaning, etc. During this i pulled the harness going to the IPR, it dosconnects beside the fuel bowl w leads to all the fuel bowl sensor crap. I foumd the wores close to the plug for the IPR chaffed and conductors showing, like it was bent back and vibrated too much. I need to fix it....is there a kit to repair, similar to the UVCH for this, or anyone know if this poece of harness is avail.....
Havent gone over to the "Stealer" yet to see wtf can be done

In a pinch you can use an injector plug from your UVCH with the IPR.

Rusty

mohead1

Reaction score
Ok....i actually may have an older injector harness layin around....hmmm

Latest posts

Members online