irates regulated return

CSIPSD

Reaction score
If he has finally mounted his regulator then go for it, but if not, I would stick with a design like Dennis sells.

psduser1

Reaction score
Yes, you have to build your own bracket to mount the regulator. Aside from that, its beautiful, and reasonably priced.:thumbsup:

V-Ref

Reaction score
I have ran mine for a year or so just with the hard lines holding it up. Haven't had a single issue.

And if you ever did/do, my bet is he'd square it away quick-like. I haven't heard of a single problem of running the reg without the bracket....he's got quite a few of these out there now.

FWIW-I run the Strictly/Driven RR, and it's a very nice piece of kit too. Dennis even answered my newb questions on the phone during the install LOL, and later sourced up the parts to go from a factory bowl RR setup to a bowl delete.

Good to have these great choices. I think you'd be hard to go wrong with either one.

ChunderDownUnder

Reaction score
Ok, Im currently running with the intake mod up into this filter (2 Micron)

Racorfilter.jpg

then to a carter pump, then DinoFuels RR
http://www.dinofuelalternatives.com/proddetail.php?prod=DFARR7.3

I think I will use Strictly RR with fuel bowl delete and would like to incorporate the above filter in the set up. Now what else do you suggest ??

Last edited:

V-Ref

Reaction score
Jake put this together for me. I wanted to be able to run the stocker, and then crawl under the truck, and plug up the Fuel Lab for high perf stuff. I ended up using the Fuel Lab for daily use, and have piece of mind that the stocker is there if the Fuel Lab decides to quit.

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1582421&postcount=146

Have you seen Tarm's diagram of his system...pretty well thought out IMO?

ChunderDownUnder

Reaction score
was thinking of putting a lift pump before that filter I have and changing the filter to a 12 micron and then through my carter pump into a post pump 2 micron filter then up to the RR.

ChunderDownUnder

Reaction score
can someone please tell me how ya get those bloody quick connect fittings apart. Where the hard fuel line meets the flexible hose at the front of the engine. I have the scissor type tool around the tube and inserted in the fitting but nida.

Latest posts

Members online