Is it me or does the color scheme...

Bean

Reaction score
Make me go cross eyed and cant focus very well. Dont know what it is but man its hard to look at. Could just be me though.

HeWhoIs

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I agree, I dont like it Makes it feel like a 16yo flat biller cummins site :p

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I truly feel you guys havent gotten used to it. I was skeptical at first...but now I think it's really crisp/clean looking.

Its my understanding you can change your settings to view it in a different form. crowz will have to chime in on that....

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Make me go cross eyed and cant focus very well. Dont know what it is but man its hard to look at. Could just be me though.

I agree, I dont like it Makes it feel like a 16yo flat biller cummins site :p

I mention that already... Reminds me of a site that should not be mentioned...

Agreed. But its early and I know changes are on the way as things get ironed out. Lets face it - this place is growing at 20 members an hour on its first day - so things will probably be crazy for a while as things get sorted out. I'm willing to put up with craziness so I can support a site that is not corporate owned and that doesn't log me out every few minutes.

Charles

Reaction score
I think the bright spots in the "aluminum" horizontal bars might need to be reduced to one highlight or lowlight per bar. Having 4 or 5 of them on each horizontal member makes it very busy in terms of focus.

I guarantee you that if the bars were solid color your eyes would relax and have it easy. But I also know that Garrett likes the metal look.... so maybe just have the large horizontal partitions solid aluminum instead of having them go light to dark, to light, to dark, so on and so forth.

And I also agree.... presently this reminds me of another site. One full of morons.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I think the bright spots in the "aluminum" horizontal bars might need to be reduced to one highlight or lowlight per bar. Having 4 or 5 of them on each horizontal member makes it very busy in terms of focus.

I guarantee you that if the bars were solid color your eyes would relax and have it easy. But I also know that Garrett likes the metal look.... so maybe just have the large horizontal partitions solid aluminum instead of having them go light to dark, to light, to dark, so on and so forth.

And I also agree.... presently this reminds me of another site. One full of morons.

Talk to Chuck section coming up!!

Welcome buddy.

Charles

Reaction score
And somebody make it so that a google search will return this website. Typing "powerstrokearmy" into google returns a bunch of facebook links but nothing for this site.

Has Google simply not realized this site exists yet?