Is it tme for a new engine? Where to buy a solid rebuilt engine?

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
I'm going to get second opinion and based off the findings I'll go from there. If I do need a new engine and the warranty denies because they say it's something that existed, I will definitely hire a lawyer and take their ass to court. I waited well over the 30 period day and regardless I put over 3K miles on the truck. I don't buy warranties based on existing condition of what I don't know about a used vehicle, I buy a warranty for the piece of mind so I do know my purchase is covered mechanically.

If it gets to that point I will be in contact with them.

I bought my truck from a Ford Dealership and financed it through my credit union so I had that going for me. I also did not take it to Ford considering those shiesty ***s band aided the motor knowing it was damaged. The shop I took it to revealed that to me and really helped out with the warranty claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rrod

Reaction score
I bought my truck from a Ford Dealership and financed it through my credit union so I had that going for me. I also did not take it to Ford considering those shiesty ***s band aided the motor knowing it was damaged. The shop I took it to revealed that to me and really helped out with the warranty claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine from used dealership but also financed through my credit union. Maybe I'll give them call to see if they offer anything further that covers me as a credit union member.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Got mine from used dealership but also financed through my credit union. Maybe I'll give them call to see if they offer anything further that covers me as a credit union member.
I just bought a new to me 08 the same way. And the more I read i think im gonna give them a call also. Lol

sent from my little slice of heaven (the bathroom)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.