Is this possible?

TurboM700

Reaction score
Its really easy.
Right after the down pipe your put a 90 degree elbow and run it straight into the cab on the passenger side. Start her up with the windows up and you will roll some serious Cole this way.

Tools need
4" hole saw
Duct Tape

Jomax

Reaction score
Just last night a dodge didn't let me down. He was in front of me showing how he can smoke, poor guy thought he was soo fast and cool. Also had is tow mirrors extended.. Your friend should just buy a dodge... And be like this guy, poring smoke with your cumminG's

Sent from my iPhone using
TapTalk
2000 Black DRW F-350
Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

Big Stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Heres what you do, tell your billy friend to bend over at the waist and grab both his ankles, then you tell your friend to *** his own face.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I didn't read past the first page! So someone may have mentioned I already but tires set on fire in the front seat makes for a good smoke show!

bng305

Reaction score
this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Grab the harness on the turbo and take a pair of wire cutters, cut the whole harness in half... smoke switch done. After that grab any other wires that look like they might be extra and cut them too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.