It Took Me Long Enough...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Before you paint the wheels hit them with a wire brush on a drill, should work on the bed as well

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

I'm not wire wheeling the bed. Lol too much SA. I could sandblast it if I want to. My brother has a gun.. probably be easier. Pulling the decking anyway

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Congrats Zac!!

Lots of potential with that truck, take some time and build it up nice!

Thanks buddy! I hate to bug you... again..... buuuut I'm gonna ask you for another box for the sub. Eventually lol i don't even have the truck home yet. Nor am I ready to build a box and wire it in. Lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
Take your time on this one. Elbow grease will win this one. Some primer could do wonders on those wheels. Ruddy brown rustoleum.

Enjoy!

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Slap some chrome wheel covers on it and call 'em done.

I think these wheels cleaned and painted black would look good, or well enough rather lol

Very nice starter PSD - and a good project too.

Congrats on getting a PSD!

Now be prepared to be broker than you were before, and always wanting more mods. LOL

Thanks guys. LOL I have to admit, I already spoke to Jim about a small set of injectors and a turbo LOL Trucks not even in my driveway yet.

Take your time on this one. Elbow grease will win this one. Some primer could do wonders on those wheels. Ruddy brown rustoleum.

Enjoy!

Thanks Ty! Ruddy brown as the final or primer? I was gonna pull the fronts, and the outers in the back and sand them and plastidip them. I have that on my IDI's steelies and like it

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Congrats! Way cooler than the POS 82 Silverado 305 I had in HS

Hey I rocked a rusty RCLB IDI for almost all of junior year lol

I havent showed off any pics in school because kids dont understand rust. They see any and its condemned to a rusty nickname forever lol. Even though its all minor surface rust.

Sweet, the only step up from here is a Cummings :D

Holy fawk havent seen you in forever buddy! Cummings is way outta my league though. Those guys are wicked mechanics.

Last edited:

weazel

Reaction score
Painted steelies are sweet, that's what are on my truck

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

jdc753

Reaction score
Thanks buddy! I hate to bug you... again..... buuuut I'm gonna ask you for another box for the sub. Eventually lol i don't even have the truck home yet. Nor am I ready to build a box and wire it in. Lol

No worries, that was my first thought when I saw the new truck lol

I just hope I can get the drawing to you faster than last time.