• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Jackpot! Jared has competition.

white07psd

Reaction score
Im about to buy a set of center caps from him for my 20x12 weld dune 8s that i just purchased for 500 dollars... And they're not stolen wheels either! I just got really lucky.

jwlandry

Reaction score
He will fix you up.

And fwiw, I bought my wheels from Jared. Had zero issues and would buy from him again. But when I got my wheels there was a cali address on the boxes he shipped my wheels to me in. Which means that Jared and this guy buys wheels from each other.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
What style are these?? I kinda like them!!
3Kf3I13F85I35Gd5M2d4ib73d9c79fa28182f_zps8361ef0d.jpg

6 lug/6 spoke dunes

22" Greg Weld X-landers and Fugitives are on my hitlist

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Welds aren't something you sale. Haha. People try to buy mine all the time I just tell them they aren't gonna want to pay me enough.

dganoe

Reaction score
Hey rupp250. Did you get a chance to check this guy out? I too was going to buy a set of welds from him but just kind of liery about it. Let us know! Thanks

Lang

Reaction score
He will fix you up.

And fwiw, I bought my wheels from Jared. Had zero issues and would buy from him again. But when I got my wheels there was a cali address on the boxes he shipped my wheels to me in. Which means that Jared and this guy buys wheels from each other.

What's his contact info?

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
The guy from Cali was probably at the auction after Greg Weld wheels went out of business. I still would like to know what the prototype wheels were that were sold at that auction.

Members online

No members online now.