Jomax's 2017 Daily Driver "build"

Jomax

Reaction score
Why is he a bodyman lol idk i just gave some input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol Sootie is just busting your chops. He doesn't mean it in any ill form. I do appreciate your input! I have a spot where the dealer wetsanded a small area. I'll use your steps to take out the Sanding marks.

Roccafellas

Reaction score
lol Sootie is just busting your chops. He doesn't mean it in any ill form. I do appreciate your input! I have a spot where the dealer wetsanded a small area. I'll use your steps to take out the Sanding marks.

Yeah man nono i know he means well! I didnt know who u were u could of owned of bodyshop and i woulda been embarrassed lol. Just giving help. I like to help. And yeah scratch marks and pigtails from orbitals suck! If the clear is a good high quality polyurethane it'll be no problem, but we are using some crap stuff at the shop.. so hard to polish.. the polish spots haze right back u see it in the sunlight.. i used the u tech clear on the truck i just painted and it polishes so easy i took out a run with a razor blade, shaving it off. And usually u always gotta 1500 3000 5000 and this clear was so good i hit it with 1500 and was able to polish it right out without having to go up any grit! Different clears polish different ways considering factory finish is baked way hotter than ANY "bodyshop" paintbooth will EVER bake it. So when it comes from factory it's especially hard. Usually non factory jobs come out better because the clear isnt so hard.
f38133986aec4a18e2cbf3f20c886602.jpg
3c16ee24e32965dc718302f03d912a29.jpg
81e03ea491cef57066483f5ee104f170.jpg
fa274eba5f505f2c4e95bcc981040c96.jpg

Roccafellas

Reaction score
And I've never polished scratches off glass. That's pretty sweet. I'd love to see how that goes down.
I'm 22 been licensed for 3 years now

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Well.. that would work if it was on paint. These are on the glass panels. I have special compound/pads designed for glass. They'll come right out.

Can't that will scratch yore tint dumbass.

Latest posts

Members online