Jomax's 2017 Daily Driver "build"

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Still on temp tags and has more done to it than 90% of trucks on the road :popcorn:
haha! thats no doubt!
Yeah, in the passenger seat. And when she's not there, she's in the kitchen making sandwiches!
lmfao, i just about spit my coffee all over the place!!
So just got to the hotel in CA. Truck did amazing. The ride is way better vs my 2015 with the same suspension setup. I think the frame has something to do with it. The expansion joints that used to shake me BAD in my 2015 is cut in half. The thing rides like a car. Best riding truck I’ve ever been in. I don’t think I’d ever own a truck without 2.5in shocks... they change the ride that much.

Truck is averaging 13.5 cruising at 85-90.

Picture of how the Tint looks.
I ended up going with 20% front and rear. Came out perfect.

a7a478bdc9c90eac9ed9520a6996522e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dam bro, that thing turned out amazing! looks really good. and that is comming from someone who still thinks the best powerstroke body style is the obs...

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
haha! thats no doubt! lmfao, i just about spit my coffee all over the place!! dam bro, that thing turned out amazing! looks really good. and that is comming from someone who still thinks the best powerstroke body style is the obs...

live life full throttle

Me too. Obs, 08-10 and now 17+ they all follow the same theme. Love the square look

Jomax

Reaction score
So now the question. 2wd valence? Or keep the 4wd?

73674ea846d6da7cfebfaf4bd8d23395.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
The tail gate is the lock technically. Only way to open the bakflip is to open the tailgate and pull the wire underneath.

10% strip and 70% on the whole thing.. got to keep the cops happy.

They don't notice 50 either. Lol. Truck looks great. Is your tailgate different from Mike's or are they the same? Look different but I'm trying to remember his not checking pictures.

Jomax

Reaction score
They don't notice 50 either. Lol. Truck looks great. Is your tailgate different from Mike's or are they the same? Look different but I'm trying to remember his not checking pictures.

Tailgate should be the same. He might have that big plate like the platinums have. Mine didn’t come with it as I didn’t get the chrome package.

Jomax

Reaction score
i say keep for aerodynamics.. on a lifted truck, it doesn't matter but that will help, if even minimally, with fuel mileage.

live life full throttle

I’m curious if it helps. I’m averaging 13.5 same as my old truck.

pog

Reaction score
I’d keep 4wd valence. Makes it look lower. 2wd for lifted trucks.

Jomax

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online