Jr high power 76mm or tow power x

yfz rock

Reaction score
Well I have been searching and reading a lot on the the site for a future LP turbo. So I seen elites jr high power turbo 76mm and there tow power X is there a big difference in the 2 in power Gains? The price is big jump for the tow power X

JrStroker

Reaction score
I may be wrong on this, but I think the price jump us because the tow x setup has a precision ball bearing 76mm turbo, where the Jr high power has a stock appearing 76mm.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I may be wrong on this, but I think the price jump us because the tow x setup has a precision ball bearing 76mm turbo, where the Jr high power has a stock appearing 76mm.

Your correct. And the tow x kit comes with the machined turbo pedistal, oil drain tube, oil pressure lines and fitting, cast high to low pressure mount, and low pressure to u pipe tubing.

yfz rock

Reaction score
Your correct. And the tow x kit comes with the machined turbo pedistal, oil drain tube, oil pressure lines and fitting, cast high to low pressure mount, and low pressure to u pipe tubing.

So about the same thing just BB and looks after market how much of power differeance there?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Probably a little more power over the jr high power 76. But it should spool faster and take more abuse. Plus you can "grow" into the tow x atmo later on down the road when/if you want to add fuel. And even better yet, if you change up your vgt to a 62 you will have high powers. I am currently running the tow x setup on my truck stock fuel. Oh and the sound is beautiful!

webb06

Reaction score
Probably a little more power over the jr high power 76. But it should spool faster and take more abuse. Plus you can "grow" into the tow x atmo later on down the road when/if you want to add fuel. And even better yet, if you change up your vgt to a 62 you will have high powers. I am currently running the tow x setup on my truck stock fuel. Oh and the sound is beautiful!

Sound is worth the money all by itself! I've got a tow x setup for sale in classifieds by the way!!!

Latest posts

Members online