Just bough Street max X and 33% Industrial Inj pump, What to expect?

onyx

Reaction score
If anyone is going to upgrade to the X, I will definitely take a StreetmaxR off you hands.

sootie

Reaction score
I doubt most people would switch up for a half a millimetre of compressor wheel...especially at an expense. I also doubt a stock fuel truck will notice any difference as a streetmaxR uses up all the available fuel anyway.

sootie

Reaction score
oh yea, 5mm...amazing it makes that much difference. Does the X require more fuel than the 16 pump is capable of?

no experience with the X but the R will clean up all the fuel a 15+ pump will put out. No it does not "require" more than that to function well, but you may squeeze some more power out with dual fuel or a stroker pump ( which i have)

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Last edited:

TrickTruck

Reaction score
What's a stocker 'on the pipe' and fat get? Maybe 400 to the rear wheels as she sits?

Then it goes on a diet, gets a bigger turbo & Intake a great tune and gains 250 horsepower?!

Damn.

Reaction score
no experience with the X but the R will clean up all the fuel a 15+ pump will put out. No it does not "require" more than that to function well, but you may squeeze some more power out with dual fuel or a stroker pump ( which i have)
Which stroker pump do you have and why do a lot of guys say Ind Inj pump is junk but I can't find a post about 1 failing? I'm not defending them but I don't believe or regurgitate everything I read on the internet either. I called II and they said the pump comes with a 1 yr/ unlimited mileage warranty. I will be installing the disaster prevention kit also in the near future for extra protection. The only reason I'm getting it also is because I found it new one for $1k which is the same cost as a 2015.

Triumph1188

Reaction score
What's a stocker 'on the pipe' and fat get? Maybe 400 to the rear wheels as she sits?

Then it goes on a diet, gets a bigger turbo & Intake a great tune and gains 250 horsepower?!

Damn.

I think I remember seeing 540 to the wheels Emissions on. I think with a streetmax r. Stock fuel.

Latest posts

Members online