Just finished a clutch job on a ZF6

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I have worked on a number and have sold 100s of zf-6s and a few nv5600. Hes full of ****. The nv5600 is also a hateful bastard to disassemble. It doesnt split like the zf 6 does. They fail more often and are way more expensive to work on.

Also, one day when I have spare time:doh: Im putting a 7.3 zf6 into a 78 cc/sb. I already have everything to do it just need the time to put it all together.

Do you still get and sell the zf6's? I need to get one that accepts a tcase!

photo_19_1.JPG

Sometime here soon I would appreciate it if I could get you to take some driveshaft measurements on that truck in the picture! I'm going to have to have my rear shortened to accept a tcase on the back of my trans.

TurboM700

Reaction score
Looks like a fun project. Now I just need to find a ZF6 and the pedal assy and I can convert mine from an auto to manual.

Mike

co04cobra

Reaction score

Sometime here soon I would appreciate it if I could get you to take some driveshaft measurements on that truck in the picture! I'm going to have to have my rear shortened to accept a tcase on the back of my trans.

Sorry hadnt checked this in a little while. I do have a few zf 6s. If your interested. Shoot me a PM.

Big Bore

Reaction score

Hey sorry man, missed this, I haven't seen the truck since I did the clutch.

There is a ZF6 in local Craiglist, 1500?:shocked:

$750 for xfer case.

TurboM700

Reaction score
Too bad you are not closer. We could do a swap, my manual for your auto.

I have been keeping my eye on copart.com for a smashed up ZF6 truck to buy and then sell my complete auto with all the wiring. When I get to that point I will PM you.

Mike

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.