Just Installed my Gearhead Tunes

Viking

Reaction score
I gotta say these were my first tunes, so nothing to compare to accept stock. Also until I get to head over to my parents to tow their big camper trailer I won't know the difference for the heavy tow. As far as I can tell I am impressed and now hooked into buying more parts. I need to be able to support the higher hp achievable tunes. I suspect I will be sending the chip back before the summer is over to get it burned for injectors and turbo.

I will be back to give my thoughts on the heavy tow and shift points. Also why "All Out" is a no-no until I get a built tranny and turbo haha.

Viking

Reaction score
Can't tow tonight, I guess my mom is cleaning the trailer. Might be able to on Saturday.

Viking

Reaction score
Now I understand people when they say the more I drive the truck the more I like it! This may be the kiss of death for my wedding. I may need to pay that off first then buy a transmission.....uff decisions.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
If she loves you and is loyal, she will stay with you no matter how much you blow on the truck. Be lucky you have just started. I had to get mine comfortable with my habit before we got too serious :D

Latest posts

Members online