Just ordered ts 6 position chip. Fidnt ask for ecm code.

mhoagland

Reaction score
I just ordered the ts 6 position chip. I wasnt asked for an ecm code. I also have rosewood stage one injectors im going to install. Will this chip work with my injectors or will i need to send it in and have it burned for the larger injectors.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Dave

Reaction score
You will need a reburn for the injectors

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk

mhoagland

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Any recomendations on who to send it to for a reburn

mhoagland

Reaction score
So chip came in and it will put me up to 140 hp on extreme. Will the custom tuning get me anymore or is it just for drivability and making my engine run better

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
So chip came in and it will put me up to 140 hp on extreme. Will the custom tuning get me anymore or is it just for drivability and making my engine run better

On a stock OBS you will not get an extra 140hp. The fuel isn't there. Custom tunes give you much better overall drivability, won't smoke as much, shift points are better (can also call and have them changed to your likening) they can be adjusted to your mods. Those are just a couple of the pluses

mhoagland

Reaction score
On a stock OBS you will not get an extra 140hp. The fuel isn't there. Custom tunes give you much better overall drivability, won't smoke as much, shift points are better (can also call and have them changed to your likening) they can be adjusted to your mods. Those are just a couple of the pluses

Im installing an electric pump when i put injectors in. Using a carter fuel pump and the aeromotive regulator setup

Latest posts

Members online