just really excited

Tonka350

Reaction score
hey guys so I'm deployed and my wife has been talking about doing some surprises for me....well I found out what the surprises are....my truck leaves October 19th to the next town over to have the new paint put on :)...it's getting painted black with blue pearl in the paint...and after it gets painted it goes to my buddies house to have the complete interior swapped out for black leather interior ( carpet, plastics seatbelts, black leather seats, headliner ) and than it's being lifted another 7" thanks to Trevor at PMF...man I can't wait to see this thing finished when I get home from deployment!!!! sorry just wanted to rant, I just found out and wanted to share!..

Chad

constantfix

Reaction score
She does sound like a keeper. I look fwrd to pics of the paintjob

Sent from the bottom of a pint glass

Tonka350

Reaction score
thank you dustballs. I'm really excited to see it....

no one will see pics for another 3 months constantfix.....I want it all to be a surprise when I get home lol....I'm finally building my dream truck, now I just need to get my 24" flipdown monitor and get rid of my 20" flipdown lol

Chad

Tom S

Reaction score
Good for you. That would make being deployed a little easier I think.

Tonka350

Reaction score
it does but it doesn't lol....now I want to make sure my stereo system isn't stolen out of it lol....I'm so happy she's doing this, I've been wanting to paint my truck for 3 years now.

Chad

Arisley

Reaction score
it does but it doesn't lol....now I want to make sure my stereo system isn't stolen out of it lol....I'm so happy she's doing this, I've been wanting to paint my truck for 3 years now.

Chad

Your stereo is probably pretty safe. Most thieves don't carry ladders with them.

zilla68

Reaction score
sounds like a great woman, mine would have bought a new purse or ring! lol and then wanted to know when i could go back

PStroked444

Reaction score
Awsome girl buddy. Mine would tell me to "come home and you can get it painted" LOL Be safe!!

Tonka350

Reaction score
thanks guys, I can't wait to see this thing finally finished! it's been a long time coming and it's finally going to be stamped "Cosmetically done"...now it's on to power upgrades....as for rich little or bigger sister.....no but her little brother is pretty feminine if that's your type LMAO...

the additional info on the PMF lift I ordered are:

custom built 7" hanger/shacke lift kit
crossover steering kit
remote trac bar mount
extended sway bar links for 15" of lift.
(future order)-8" custom built blocks( pretty sure they're going to be traction blocks, if I can afford them )....
(future order)-transfer case indexing ring, transfer case clocking ring

billet badges custom ford emblem and side vents "Rockstar Edition"

afterward it will have king rezi 2.5's at each corner

Chad

if anyone knows anyone I'm gettin rid of some other stuff( stereo equipment )---7" power acoustik dvd head unit, 20" flip down monitor----I'm upgrading mine and getting a better headunit with GPS and a 24" flip down.

Reaction score
NICE! Your wife is defiantly a keeper! I just got engaged hope mine does something like this for me someday :D
Most Importantly Thank you for your service for all of us and our Country! US of F***ing A!:rockon:

Tonka350

Reaction score
thanks guys and you're welcome...I think LOL it's just a job...that sends me around the world ;) LOL. now I'm just waiting to find out when the new interior will be in and than it will be going to get lifted and crossover installed after the paints done

Chad

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.