Just saw this

theplumber

Reaction score
The only thing is who did the custom tune for it. But whit the shift on the fly .....

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I wonder if H&S will do a possible update on the old tuner's to run fog light's with hi beams on and hi idle options like this unit. I know its a slim chance but that would be sweet!

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
H&S Performance is pretty much non-existent at this point.

H&S Motorsports is a different company that deals with hard parts such as turbo kits, etc. etc.

theplumber

Reaction score
Why H&S don't open main store in canada ? Or just do like bully dog and make DPF delete tuner in canada?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
Why would h&s risk it. They got screw. I wish they would but won't happen. I'd pay good money for a h&s for a 15

Sent from the front seat of my rocket ship

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
They claim you can have sct custom tunes uploaded onto the device. Not sure if that's what you are referring to.

that may be a possibility in the future , but at the moment, as far as i am aware it's not . the next issue will be customs . hopefuly an option does arrive, never know !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
They claim you can have sct custom tunes uploaded onto the device. Not sure if that's what you are referring to.

that may be a possibility in the future , but at the moment, as far as i am aware it's not . the next issue will be customs . hopefuly an option does arrive, never know !

Latest posts

Members online