Kc turbo diy

KCTurbos

Reaction score
The kits are 100% drop in and come balanced.

We had to stop offering kits with our covers... we had too many people doing shady things and ripping people off. Trying to knock off our own turbos using our DIY kits.

Now we make them out of Pmax covers. Our Pmax DIY kit is basically a powermax cover, backing plate, and billet wheel. You don't have to rebuild the turbo to install this by itself. It is only slightly harder than installing a billet wheel.

Add a rebuild kit if you want and rebuild the turbo at the same time

If you don't have a 2003 and want to get close to a stage 2 turbo then add our drop in 10 blade turbine wheels.

https://kcturbos.net/collections/6-0-powerstroke/products/diy-billet-powerpax-upgrade-kit

Reaction score
How does the pmax diy compare to the stage 2 diy I see it says up to 175cc injectors I had planned on 190's but could drop down. I have an 03 turbo how much improvement will I see over stock

KCTurbos

Reaction score
How does the pmax diy compare to the stage 2 diy I see it says up to 175cc injectors I had planned on 190's but could drop down. I have an 03 turbo how much improvement will I see over stock

You will see a big improvement over stock, especially with a 2003 turbo.

A billet pmax is going to perform just slightly under what a stage 2 will.

Amicus

Reaction score
What kind of hp gaines can u expect with stock injectors and basic tunes?

Gilbert

KCTurbos

Reaction score
What kind of hp gaines can u expect with stock injectors and basic tunes?

Gilbert

10-30hp on stock injectors

25-75hp depending on what size injectors and what turbo you build from. (2003 is the best)

Latest posts

Members online