kem custom tuning for the 6.0

turbotibbo

Reaction score
hello people at h&s . i love your product and customer service its great . when i had trouble you guys were there to fix it and very prompt . myself and alot of others i know and talk to are waiting to be able to load custom tunes using our minis or black max . kem says there working on it but there waiting on you guys .. i do understand you are all busy working on other stuff but not everyone drives the 6.7 l dodge . i feel you need to still focus on us 6.0 l owners that support h&s and belive it or not there are lots of us and lots more to come . please give kem what they need to continue to brings us custom tunes . also would love to see mcc for the 6.0 l . just remember there are alot of people out here that have 6.0 and want something different besides sct for custom tunes . thanks for your time and i hope to see some custom tunes for 6.0s soon ....ps h&S makes my 6.0 come alive love it . just looking for more choices on what tunes we can use thanks :fordoval:

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
they def don't have the market of units sold to 6.0s as they do 6.4 and 6.7s. so i can see it being hard for them to wanna spend time on 6.0 stuff.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Members online

No members online now.