King Ranch Seats

2008badlander

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a seat cleaner/conditioner for these seats? I have a 2012 KR and i'm wanting to make sure I use the best products to keep the life in them.

Trevor300wsm

Reaction score
DuraGloss 221 Leather Conditioner. It's the exact same stuff that Ford puts out for the King Ranch Leather. DuraGloss makes it and Ford labels it. I've used it for the 8 years on 4 different King Ranch trucks. It will keep the seats looking literally brand new. I use it once every couple of months and that's plenty unless your seats see hard use or extreme sunlight/heat.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006YVU3WY

Last edited:

08Monster

Reaction score
I love lexol conditioner. Makes em look awesome! No oily residue like some conditioners. Easy to find also

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Spindrift

Reaction score
Does the Duragloss provide any water/liquid resisting properties...or is it more of a cleaner/conditioner only?

mario a diangelo

Reaction score
The king ranch is a ranch famous for their leather on saddles so If I had one I would go with some good saddle leather oil

Duckdawg

Reaction score
I've been using bick4 leather cleaner, use it on saddles boots and truck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
DuraGloss 221 Leather Conditioner. It's the exact same stuff that Ford puts out for the King Ranch Leather. DuraGloss makes it and Ford labels it. I've used it for the 8 years on 4 different King Ranch trucks. It will keep the seats looking literally brand new. I use it once every couple of months and that's plenty unless your seats see hard use or extreme sunlight/heat.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006YVU3WY

You can use that once every few months and keep them looking new? I condition mine every week or two to keep them looking like new. But here in CA where I am is very dry and a crap load of sun in the summer.

Latest posts

Members online