kingwood, texas

getcarter

Reaction score
hello everyone, i have been lurking for a short while trying to decide if i wanted to go f250 or not. i pulled the trigger a few weeks ago and got a 14 f250 lariat 2wd supercrew. alot of good info on here and trying to decide what to do with the truck, i traded in my shelby because it made for a horrible work truck but still would like to drive with the sense of fun when i press the pedal.

i have many of questions and right now i am hoping to find local members that can give me some guidance. i opted for the 2wd because i have no use for 4wd and want to slightly lower the truck, i like being different from the masses. anyway, some very nice trucks on here and i look forward to learning and maybe at some point contributing:thumbup:

james

getcarter

Reaction score
thanks gentlemen, powerstroke i actually work in cypress and i am out there almost everyday. i run around in fairhaven all day and then make the drive down 99 to katy.

Irontx

Reaction score
Welcome.... I'm about 20 min from you. Work in channelview... always passing through your neck of the woods...

Latest posts

Members online