KMC Forged line of wheels...

Pockets

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has used or seen a set. I came across them a few days ago while on their site trying to get a center cap from some older wheels. I really like the design, I just don't guess I've ever noticed them before...

These are the ones I really dig.
d505efbb55fd88aaa503f3f222d3e509.jpg

428a5b02a33561ee74ac3868c373df0f.jpg

a169938b909230f7951639bd7776106e.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted. I tried a search but didn't see anything.

OBS73

Reaction score
There was a set at my local tire shop I saw. Really sweet looking wheels. But the price is killer and I think they are limited to what size they are producing right now. Think he said they are only doing 22x12 and 22x14 right now, nothing larger or smaller.

jngreen

Reaction score
They all look the same to me

Fuels, forces, specialty, kmc

All just copy cats

Isn't it good to have competition?

Also, there's only so many ways to cut a wheel, right? I mean, they are all round. If there are 10 companies making the same product, aren't some of them bound to look the same?

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Isn't it good to have competition?

Also, there's only so many ways to cut a wheel, right? I mean, they are all round. If there are 10 companies making the same product, aren't some of them bound to look the same?

I like all of them actually but you cant deny they dont look very similar

Jonnydime

Reaction score

All just copy cats

I understand what you mean. They all have a flat lip and a flat face cut into some pattern. I don't understand why they can't put some detail and depth into the design like Weld did in the 2000's. I mean look at the Cheyenne, Commado and Dagger design, the spokes had more depth and detail not just a flat lip and flat maybe beveled face. But then again if AF or Specialty made a 18x12 I would probably have a set.

TripleE44

Reaction score
The specialtys do have a bit more detail to them than the AF. That's one of the same complaints I've had about the AF for a while.

Maniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I understand what you mean. They all have a flat lip and a flat face cut into some pattern. I don't understand why they can't put some detail and depth into the design like Weld did in the 2000's. I mean look at the Cheyenne, Commado and Dagger design, the spokes had more depth and detail not just a flat lip and flat maybe beveled face. But then again if AF or Specialty made a 18x12 I would probably have a set.

Yesss, and 17x12, the one thing I wish wheel manufacturers did would be something other than flat faced spokes.

swinky

Reaction score

All just copy cats
Weld is the original sooo.........

If you're comparing a specialty forged to an American force I seriously doubt you've seen both out of the box.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I was just browsing their website and I stand corrected. They will make me a 18x12 wheel. But they would probably still try to clear coat it.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Nah...they'll do whatever you want. The problem is paying for them. LOL

Latest posts

Members online