Kuhmo Road Venture MTs

GTOKILLER

Reaction score
You should like em, I put some on my 00 PSD pulled trailers all the time, nice stiff sidewalls, I was very surprised they were very quiet compared to most tire I have except for my toyo's those are quiet & last forever but a bit more $$.

Mine started to "cup" after about 2k did a front end alignment & went to a double front shock setup took care of it!! I think you will be happy!! Just be glad you did NOT go with Federal's I had terrible luck with them under the weight of a diesel after only 1000 miles & they would not stand behind em. Said they were run low on air, funny 3 tires de treaded within the same 300 miles. Federals are Junk IMO.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Sweet! Im kinda the beta tester for our store for the Federal MT's burnouts and heavy loads have sufficed soo far. In my opinion, everyone has their own circumstances that fit their application tire wise. Can't wait too see dem tires

wint

Reaction score
First impression is good. They only rumble at like 20 and below. Hit a little mud as well, dang do these things pull! Wow!

wint

Reaction score
I had a hard time remembering that I put new tires on it compared to my old ATs in all seriousness. So far I like them.

wint

Reaction score
Thanks! After a week of driving, a 2hr road trip, a little snow, I love them! Gonna try to hook a trailer and haul some wood soon!

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Wint wondering how these are holding up and wearing and how you like them. I can get a set for ~135 cheaper than toyos, but I know the toyos will last me, don't have any experience w/ the kumho's

wint

Reaction score
They have been going great! Put about 2k miles on them. Picked up a nail the other day though :doh: Was able to have it patched no problem. Traction is great. Only thing that slightly bugs me is the rumble when coming to a stop. But that might be because im not used to MTs. All in all, i would buy another set!

GTOKILLER

Reaction score
Wint wondering how these are holding up and wearing and how you like them. I can get a set for ~135 cheaper than toyos, but I know the toyos will last me, don't have any experience w/ the kumho's

$135 each or for a set???? Its thats for the set of 4 Id go Toyo in a heartbeat!! I run both on two different trucks. Both good tires but the Kumho is wearing littte faster cupping just a little also after about 10k they are getting kinda loud.

idkillinit

Reaction score
$135 each or for a set???? Its thats for the set of 4 Id go Toyo in a heartbeat!! I run both on two different trucks. Both good tires but the Kumho is wearing littte faster cupping just a little also after about 10k they are getting kinda loud.

My experience with toyo tires is ****. I've had kumho at and mt. Like them both better than either toyo

GTOKILLER

Reaction score
Well either way, Ive heard both ways. Just what I'm starting to see on mine. my last Toyo's lasted forever it seemed 4-5 seasons, I like to Kumho's just dont like how they are getting loud as they wear!

twelch3

Reaction score
I've got the Kuhmo MT's also. They were great at first,smooth & quiet. Since the 20k mark I have to flip them every ~5k because of the uneven wear. I will never own another set.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Never had a set but know people who have. When they get past half tread they seem to look bad like the siping is gone. Like worn out v-treads. Never really been a fan myself. I love my Toyo mts.

Latest posts

Members online