largest injector ran on stock turbo?

sleeps

Reaction score
Noob syndrome...Don't worry we all had it. Sit back, read a little, save your pennies, set a realistic goal, read some more. Then start asking questions. Don't go huge for your first build you will hate the headache

ive read alot. i know what i want to build. i just cant get a straight answer on what injectors i need. so many different sizes get thrown around with half truth about how they run, makes it difficult to figure out. i have had my fair share of headaches in the gasser world with some pretty insane "street" cars. im fine with that. im not the "noob" that my profile suggests. post count does not dictate experience or intelligence.
i had my noob syndrome two years ago when i bought it and bought into all the little gimmicks and little things. its fine though, everyone figures out things eventually, either through others or mistakes of thier own. thats why i choose to ask questions before assuming i know it all, because i do not.

now, im going to be running the empire diesel procharger kit along with either my factory 05 turbo or an 03 if i can find one. im going to run at kinkmum the f1c like danny used on his truck, havent for sure decided yet on which head unit. ive delt with prochargers on a several street cars and race cars, i love them. then after i get that all sorted out with what injectors i need and tuning right and a built transmission, if the truck is still not where i want it to be, ill upgrafe the turbo, to get it where i want it. of course all supporting mods will be done along the way.

once again trust me when i said ive read plenty. i just got back from a deployment, i had nothing better to do except read and learn. i just dont post alot.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Hey man give us a call and Craig can set you up with what you want

EEEEEHHHHHH powered by this (╯°□°)╯

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Nonetheless like someone said earlier... Everyone said that's impossible and someone else proved someone else wrong or we wouldn't be pushing our trucks like we do... And everyone's truck is different... Give her hell... I'm gonna be trying 205's on stock 03 and let er rip till the hybrid or stg 2 goes in...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If you're goal is only to get the a stage 2 or hybrid I would rethink your injector choice.

Helen Keller sent this?

Latest posts

Members online