latest 6.7 scoop

broncof250444

Reaction score

Dodge guys that keep jacking with me is the 120 part or even just driving home on the open highway out to are ranch in west tx if im not pulling. the 145 mph was racing my buddys brand new 5.0 mustang, i was eating him at the track so he wanted to do a highway run.

When i had my cobras in the past it wasnt uncommon for me to rip 160-180 with my whipple i had on it.

One of my good customers has a 2005 Ford GT the supercar that has a big charger, etc and he wanted to know how fast the top end was with him only taking it to 160, i was all for it when he asked if i wanted to see what i can get out of his $200k car. unfortanly i was only able to get it to 192 mph before i ran out of room, but im sure it would break 200 mph since Ford says it will from the factory and that it was almost 100 more hp over stock. some call me crazy for my speed junkieness, i just get a thrill out of it.

Last edited:

powersmokin64

Reaction score
:morons:

All I know is I love my 6.7. Its gonna stay Stock except for the AFE filter I installed and my future lift... Fords gonna fix it FO' FREE the rest of the time I have it cause the lifetime powertrain warranty...Personally I don't see how I could have gone wrong? If I ever do change my mind on more power which is very doubtful, I would def. consider a well reputable tune and a set of rods and rod bolts.

Sure all you have to do is spend enough money doing every suggested maintenance that the dealership you bough it off of tells you you have to there in house for the rest time you own it.

ClayStewart

Reaction score
Just pulled mine into our shop to throw a new primary water pump on. The last couple of mornings I have walked out to see my truck left a good sized puddle under it. Should be fun! 48k miles on the odometer.

Last edited:

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'm all for the speed myself my 6.4 has seen 155+ ky buddies 6.7 pulls hard up top too. I did the same to my buddies 5.0 he was getting pissed. I still had more when i let off because i smelled coolant (popped head) i'm shooting for a 6.7 myself! And my 6.4 has 116k i ran a SS camaro down I75 south last night pushin 44 lbs of boost with studs and hit 150 or so. (Fold mirrors in when going fast.
.) Not so loud. love the thread sorry to derail.

Latest posts

Members online