LED IN GAUGES keep burning out

jstann

Reaction score
for some reason the leds in my auto meter gauges keep buring out
sometimes the flash ... almost to the rpm in the truck ... any one else have this problm ?

solutions ?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Isspro EV-2... Problem solved.

Other then that, contact one of the sponsers that sells the LED wedge bulbs.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Isspro EV-2... Problem solved.

Other then that, contact one of the sponsers that sells the LED wedge bulbs.

My autometer work.fine. In fact, they are consistent. They consistently fog up, they consistently display temperatures that are typically 20% off, and they always are harder than ***k to read at night. Whats not to love??!! :shrug:

I havent been driving my 7.3 or Id have thrown those gay-jizz out the damn drivers side porthole.

JD3020

Reaction score
My autometer work.fine. In fact, they are consistent. They consistently fog up, they consistently display temperatures that are typically 20% off, and they always are harder than ***k to read at night. Whats not to love??!! :shrug:

I havent been driving my 7.3 or Id have thrown those gay-jizz out the damn drivers side porthole.

I'm glad i'm not the only one with those issues!

My boost gauge always fogged up in the mornings, or on a humid day, along with the other guages on occasion. The back-lighting is horrible, i mean seriously, who the hell came up with that design? But i suppose they are accurate.

If it wouldn't cost me too damn much i'd ditch the Autometers for a set of Isspro's in a heartbeat.

jstann

Reaction score
I can read mine fine at night and iv never had one fog up .... I have led bulbs with 5 LEDs on them there bright... They just burn out ... And that has nothin to do with the actual gauge

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
I have one led bulb that works when its wants to, others have had the same issues with the led bulbs.

JD3020

Reaction score
Have you been dimming your lights any? It seems like i read somewhere that if you dim your lights often, it can cause the LED's to burnt out prematurely.

Latest posts

Members online