led tail lights

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Were you working with gare (weareweird69) paul?. Im interested in a set if they look similar to the stock lights

Mad Max

Reaction score
in, out and all around the matrix you live in
taillightsfordually001.jpg

or these:

taillights003.jpg

newtaillightsforthedually005.jpg

and with red bulbs,

newtaillightsforthedually001.jpg

I have red and white led bulbs that should be in sometime next week for the taillights

Irishcream

Reaction score
I was kinda hoping they were like the Cadillac led tail lights. Those were nice. LED bulbs sometimes cause funny behavior from your lighting system.

RedSmokey

Reaction score
I was kinda hoping they were like the Cadillac led tail lights. Those were nice. LED bulbs sometimes cause funny behavior from your lighting system.

Unless its a really new vehicle, it usually just causes your blinkers to blink too fast. Just install a load resistor if its an issue. The LED's do not cause enough load so the truck thinks a bulb is burnt out.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
Unless its a really new vehicle, it usually just causes your blinkers to blink too fast. Just install a load resistor if its an issue. The LED's do not cause enough load so the truck thinks a bulb is burnt out.

i had retrosoloutions led bulbs in my truck and even with resistors when i had the marker lights on and i put the turn signal on my tc would unlock. i monkeyed with it a bit and took them back out. im looking for another alternative to go with my tinted factory lights

Tom S

Reaction score
maybe not in your area, but i already asked 2 local police officers about this, and they said it was fine as long as it was red light and you can see it from at least 300 feet.

The law also requires two red reflectors on the rear of the vehicle.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.