Let's see some pics!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
All of you ***ers annoy me with your clean trucks.

LOL

Mine is almost dirty enough to be one of your trucks right now.

Like a year ago

I've told him that numerous times, but he needs it to defend the hurds that he attracts.

Your truck has to much tan compared to his.

Well his used to have just as much tan as mine.

Sent from my I fone 5

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Here are Randalls old American forces.
a5ed3068a9442ee3cc5acbfd67f0c0f2.jpg
b620e38537d6cdf1de634a78e95ffb1b.jpg
330c1b9fdb49e94180f1d6e40c1b1116.jpg

Then the winter tire and wheel setup.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Like a year ago

I've told him that numerous times, but he needs it to defend the hurds that he attracts.

Yeah yeah yeah, as much you all say the bumper needs to go makes me want to keep it. I'm almost convinced you all are just jealous and tired of mine looking better than yours lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
Like a year ago

LOL

Yeah yeah yeah, as much you all say the bumper needs to go makes me want to keep it. I'm almost convinced you all are just jealous and tired of mine looking better than yours lol

Everybody wants to get rid of it until something jumps out in the wee hours of the morning while your drinking your coffee. Then you just clobber it and keep on driving. Plus he's not keeping them... :hammer:

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
LOL

Everybody wants to get rid of it until something jumps out in the wee hours of the morning while your drinking your coffee. Then you just clobber it and keep on driving. Plus he's not keeping them... :hammer:

Yup, I wished you'd hurry up and come get them so I can finish my new ones and get them installed

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yup, I wished you'd hurry up and come get them so I can finish my new ones and get them installed

Stop turning down my offer of free hundred bucks and I will.....

my lady .

DW_Cover.png

Let's not show pics of actual nice trucks..... :hammer: I love white though. Only nicer color to me than white is silver.

Reaction score
Yep got the wheels from a member on here. Got lied to on what condition they were in and tried getting money back but he wasn't having any of it. So I went with plan B, I had them sanded down and all the scuffs removed and clear coated again and they aren't perfect but looks awesome on the truck. I am very pleased how they turned out. Plus the Toyos help out a bit too.

Latest posts

Members online