Lets see the white trucks!!!

jwlandry

Reaction score
all back together...

IMG_20140312_190111_zpszurdkgnq.jpg

Looks great as usual lance.

acf6

Reaction score
i wish i could buy some amp steps but that is not going to happen. and idk why i listed lose them...i think ive only stepped on them twice lol

RSK

Reaction score
i wish i could buy some amp steps but that is not going to happen. and idk why i listed lose them...i think ive only stepped on them twice lol

Do 08 or 05 front end conversion first. So u have 1 piece headlights and a different grille. That will look a lot better.

acf6

Reaction score
I have an entire 05 front end in my garage right now, but im 99% sure im selling it...i kinda like the 03 nose and lots of people seem to agree. idk yet. trying to keep spending down on my truck, especially if im going back to school in the fall

RSK

Reaction score
I have an entire 05 front end in my garage right now, but im 99% sure im selling it...i kinda like the 03 nose and lots of people seem to agree. idk yet. trying to keep spending down on my truck, especially if im going back to school in the fall

at least do smoked head lights even if you do end up keeping the 04 front end...

acf6

Reaction score
i already have clear mirror lights, roof lights and 3rd brake light...i dont like the smoked stuff on a white/tan truck. if it was just white i'd do smoked headlights

Dave

Reaction score
Miles do the tan steps. Ive been debating about the same for mine

acf6

Reaction score
Yea I think I'll have them powdercoated this summer, just gotta make sure they can get a tan that matches well since it's so close to the body

dsberman94

Reaction score
If you have the 05 front bumper with pad and valence and mounting brackets and a header panel and choose to sell I'll be interested in a few weeks. If it happens to be the two tone tan or oxfordwhite even better.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
I agree you should pc the steps tan. I always wanted to buy a set and do that but I never will lol.

And I'm with you on the white/tan trucks not looking good with Harley lights

Latest posts

Members online