Let's see your 11'-15' crew cab dually.

carter38

Reaction score
Yea buddy, Vincent did an awesome job. He painted it before my buddy bought it, but there's still pictures on his website. The boat is legit, won his class at Texas outlaw this year.

100k would probably not touch it, just saying.

Yes it is one of my favorites. Guess we better get back to the topic on here. Bring on the duallys.

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
I hate this thread with every fiber of my being.... my blood boils every time i scroll by it, but i always end up clicking on it and hating myself after..... probably because I'm so jelly

Sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

B.Warning

Reaction score
The resident clunker

dcb9fd246a5f11b0413af731ac916af8.jpg

ff6af60007c188573b97a7c5825abd60.jpg

6dbc17fabf234bf168e21f41293b891b.jpg

924a9c70690ecdeb6c7e31ac54be073e.jpg

B.Warning

Reaction score
Are there any paved roads by you guys?? LOL

On a serious note, Probably my favorite worktruck of all time. Two of my good friends have cm body flatbeds that take a beating.

I'm not some mountain chasing, backwoods, hillbilly. LOL I do have a 4 lane hwy and several black top roads right close by. However the busy farm roads are gravel due to equipment being so big anymore and hard on asphalt that it's cheaper and easier to maintain gravel.

Thanks for the halfassed complement. LOL
Nice inventory of equipment.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks, I've wanted to get a pic of everything for some time now but it's never in the same place.
They won't let that turd on a paved road.

Bite me you Illinois commie.
My favorite thing about that truck is that he uses the hell out of it not just a pavement queen

It sure as hell isn't a pavement queen and believe it or not I do try to take care of it. I'm just not much on washing it this year with as much as it's been raining here.
I want that tak :joy: 185?

I rented that TD175 for a little job, it was a dam horse for its size.
Damn, ya'll don't even pave the fuel station. What kind of backassward place you from?

Truck is one of the nicest work trucks around.

That was in the little hell hole of lavonia Mo, about 120 miles north west of me. That station had probably 6-8 Polaris ranger's in the parking lot every morning. Farmers drive them all over hell there instead of trucks. Only gas station for 30 miles I think. It was a backwardass little town but nice people. I took the little dozer up there for 4 days and did a bunch of work a few weeks ago before I got in the fields.

Thanks man.

plowboy1

Reaction score
The resident clunker

dcb9fd246a5f11b0413af731ac916af8.jpg

ff6af60007c188573b97a7c5825abd60.jpg

6dbc17fabf234bf168e21f41293b891b.jpg

924a9c70690ecdeb6c7e31ac54be073e.jpg

I'm not some mountain chasing, backwoods, hillbilly. LOL I do have a 4 lane hwy and several black top roads right close by. However the busy farm roads are gravel due to equipment being so big anymore and hard on asphalt that it's cheaper and easier to maintain gravel.

Thanks for the halfassed complement. LOL

Thanks, I've wanted to get a pic of everything for some time now but it's never in the same place.

Bite me you Illinois commie.

It sure as hell isn't a pavement queen and believe it or not I do try to take care of it. I'm just not much on washing it this year with as much as it's been raining here.

I rented that TD175 for a little job, it was a dam horse for its size.

That was in the little hell hole of lavonia Mo, about 120 miles north west of me. That station had probably 6-8 Polaris ranger's in the parking lot every morning. Farmers drive them all over hell there instead of trucks. Only gas station for 30 miles I think. It was a backwardass little town but nice people. I took the little dozer up there for 4 days and did a bunch of work a few weeks ago before I got in the fields.

Thanks man.

It's all good buddy... How's harvest going? Did you ever get the single axle sold?

B.Warning

Reaction score
It's all good buddy... How's harvest going? Did you ever get the single axle sold?

It's going slow. Having a hard time finding dry corn, then trying to get stuff done before rain showers. Tried cutting beans yesterday but left ruts all across a tiled field so I quit. Still have a long ways to go.

Yep sold it a few weeks ago. A construction company out of St.Louis drove by and saw it at the bins, stopped, test drove it, and wired the money to me then drove home with it.

plowboy1

Reaction score
It's going slow. Having a hard time finding dry corn, then trying to get stuff done before rain showers. Tried cutting beans yesterday but left ruts all across a tiled field so I quit. Still have a long ways to go.

Yep sold it a few weeks ago. A construction company out of St.Louis drove by and saw it at the bins, stopped, test drove it, and wired the money to me then drove home with it.

The harvest part suck . Glad you got it sold. I would like to bought it but 3.00 corn doesn't make me want to buy anything

Buck1

Reaction score
Same up here. We ran all the beans that were ready, then some on that was way too wet. Raining all week. So went on the road for job 1. Probably won't do much this weekend.

B.Warning

Reaction score
The harvest part suck . Glad you got it sold. I would like to bought it but 3.00 corn doesn't make me want to buy anything

Isn't that the dam truth. Fall 2015 predictions are in the shltter to. I'm hoping tho that this may help lower the cash rent costs. They've gotten stupid the last few years.
Where abouts are you anyway b warning ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

Taylor Mo. 30 miles north of Hannibal on Hwy 61
Same up here. We ran all the beans that were ready, then some on that was way too wet. Raining all week. So went on the road for job 1. Probably won't do much this weekend.

We're going to try and get back to corn tomorrow. It'll be afternoon at the earliest but give it a shot I suppose.

Latest posts

Members online