Profuzz

Reaction score
Best way to cure it add about 500lbs in the bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakesDiesel

Reaction score
Best way to cure it add about 500lbs in the bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a white 2015 Dually as well that had the same shaking issue.. even when I was hooked up to my car hauler, loaded down, it still vibrated/hopped!

Not sure if weight in the bed will help either!

What do you put in the bed of yours that weighs 500 lbs?

Luke

gnxtc2

Reaction score
What model(s) came with a PTM tailgate handle? My Lariat Ultimate has PTM door handles and the Platinum has chrome handles. My truck has a regular tailgate handle.

Instead of the plastic rivets, I used speed clips and black trim screws.

Billy T.
[email protected]

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Before at the dealer's lot.

20151025_113359_zpsxjz4qpvp.jpg

After my buddy detailed the truck for me. And I PTM'd the bumpers, grill surround and emblems. I have to do something with the tires. The dealer spec'd out raised outline white tire lettering on a black truck...WTF!!!!

20160828_1706541_zpseb2vok7g.jpg

20160828_1706421_zpssrskwrac.jpg

Before detail and PTM emblem
20160313_1042452_zpsizfvy0fb.jpg

Billy T.
[email protected]

Swampfox

Reaction score
What model(s) came with a PTM tailgate handle? My Lariat Ultimate has PTM door handles and the Platinum has chrome handles. My truck has a regular tailgate handle.

Instead of the plastic rivets, I used speed clips and black trim screws.

Billy T.
[email protected]

I don't think any of the super duty trucks came with the all painted tailgate handle. I think but might be wrong but the handle looks the same as the f-150 handle for the maybe 2012-2014 trucks. I am just going to have mine painted when the grille gets painted.

What do the speed clips look like and could you post a pic of the back side of the grille put back together?

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I don't think any of the super duty trucks came with the all painted tailgate handle. I think but might be wrong but the handle looks the same as the f-150 handle for the maybe 2012-2014 trucks. I am just going to have mine painted when the grille gets painted.

What do the speed clips look like and could you post a pic of the back side of the grille put back together?

This is a speed clip. They come in all different sizes.
speed_clip_10_screw-r.jpg

I think I used ones for a #8 or #10 screw. When I started doing my grill surround, I didn't know that I needed the plastic rivets. I have the spped clips on hand.

I'll try to take some pics.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.