Lets see your 6.4 on 22s

BlueOx

Reaction score
Never came close to the bumper when I had them on, also never touched the fender its self just the liner.

Gotcha, so with my 4in lift all I should have to do is pull back the plastic liner correct? If that's all, I defiantly fine with that. Also since this is your old setup, how did they roll? Did they make your truck wander on the roads a lot?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
No wandering, parking was fun though. Its a 95" wide track so it will take up a parking spot line to line. And you have to be conscious of curbs. As to fitting it with a 4", it may work it may not I can't say. All I can tell you is it was tight with a 6", but if it does you can always throw on a coil spacer and a taller rear block.

BlueOx

Reaction score
No wandering, parking was fun though. Its a 95" wide track so it will take up a parking spot line to line. And you have to be conscious of curbs. As to fitting it with a 4", it may work it may not I can't say. All I can tell you is it was tight with a 6", but if it does you can always throw on a coil spacer and a taller rear block.

Yea I was considering that, but I'd have to also get new shocks and a new track bar too right?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yea I was considering that, but I'd have to also get new shocks and a new track bar too right?

You can get a shock extender for the front, rear should be fine, and a adjustable track bar would be a good idea too.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
For everyone running the 22 on 35 combo
Does your ride harsh? What pressures are y'all running?

Really don't want it to ride like a brick

WydOpen

Reaction score

No worse than my 37's and 22's. But, I also went from Toyo M/T's to Falken A/T's, so the ride actually smoothed out with the less aggressive tread pattern. I'm running 60 psi all around at the moment.

I'm also very critical and picky when it comes to the suspension and ride.

simonton6.4

Reaction score

Mine rides really good I think, yeah it's a Lil bit more stiff but I went from stock 20s and bfg ats to a 22 with toyo mts so I expected a Lil stiffer but honestly it rides way better then I had expected I was expecting 2 hourse wagon with broken spokes at best

MINK

Reaction score
attachment.php

AKHILF

Reaction score
Mink The rims look great. I was on the fence and almost ordered the balck version but the center caps didnt look good. With the chrome they flow nice. Congrats

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.