Lets see your 6.4 on 22s

RSK

Reaction score
I'm very glad I found this thread, I've quite a few people running bmf novakaine wheels in 22's with 35's but would 37's fit with just a 2" lift kit and a set of bmf novakaine's with a -25 offset, I really that would look killer, if not I guess I'll have to settle for 22's with 35's when I do wheels in the spring time. I would lift the truck more but I plan to plow with the truck and i'm not sure how high up I can go and still have the plow hit the ground if i'm going down a driveway. It is possible I could plow on the factory wheels with a skinny tire, but I would rather just keep one set of tires and wheels on the truck all year round. I understand 37's may rub a little on the sway bar at full lock but that's really not an issue. Anyone seen it done before?

RSK

Reaction score
Gonna need 4 inches to clear 37's 35's will rub and 37's would it but not with any offset IMO

my buddy has 35's on 20's on his regular cab 04 f350 and it only rubs at full lock, I do very little offroad, the most off road the truck will see is when I go to empty my dump trailer then it could get a little bumpy and rough, but the truck won't be flexing very much at all. i know 35's will fit on the truck stock height not even a leveling kit.

RSK

Reaction score
370C5AD6-4511-4352-8286-B67F46D8213F_zpsurdrmm3b.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
22x14, 33x12.50 Fuel M/T, F250 rear block and 1.5" leveling spacer in the front.

Attachments

• trucks.jpg
    trucks.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 250

RSK

Reaction score
I ran 20x14's with much wider tires and never had an issue with rocks. Mud on the other had is a different story.

yah. if a little mud gets on my tires, its everywhere, windshield, hood, fenders, mirrors, doors, windows, pita....even if i drive through a puddle. its everywhere.

MINK

Reaction score
rocks will be your new best friends! no paint on the rocker panels by the end of summer BET MONEY! lol

Not my first time with something wide, paint looks great - just have to keep it well cared for...but yeah rain and mud sucks !!

RedRice589

Reaction score
I hated - 12 offset. But I'm around racetracks and it's always muddy and wet from wash racks for horses. Sucks. And the harm is muddy as hell.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.