Administrator
Reaction score
lathe002.jpg

lathe001.png

not straight.

straight.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Just got mine today, and I know most of the others aren't straight but it goes with the theme of them not being lined up :doh: but it does drive me crazy. Anyway here it is

P7220013.jpg

jwlandry

Reaction score
I dont see how you cant get it straight... The sticker is perfectly square. All 4 sides are straight. Its as easy as lining it up with the bottom or top rubber around the window. Not brain surgery here.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
all it takes is one little breeze. I honestly could care less, it gets the point across doesnt it

stirrettup

Reaction score
No problem, I roll around Montgomery, Texas showing all the other powerstrokes where to go and showing all the dodge's and duramax's who I represent for.

SoCalPSD

Reaction score
Got mine made today. If the powers that be don't like it ill take it off. I know it was mentioned that it was preferred not to have them made so they are all similar but after seeing the platnium i figured it was ok.

62958a12-04d4-ff0a.jpg

SoCalPsd-Corey

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Has anybody had a problem with theirs peeling? I cleaned my window very well and had no air bubbles or anything, then I left town for a week to Colorado. Well we've had 100*+ temps every day with 50%+ humidity so I'm wondering if that made the sticker swell or anything. Needless to say I was a sad guy when I got back today.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Has anybody had a problem with theirs peeling? I cleaned my window very well and had no air bubbles or anything, then I left town for a week to Colorado. Well we've had 100*+ temps every day with 50%+ humidity so I'm wondering if that made the sticker swell or anything. Needless to say I was a sad guy when I got back today.

Sorry to hear. Send me another envelope and I'll get you another one out.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Got my envelope sent out today but I forgot to write white on the envelope so when one from valley center ks shows up I'd like a white sticker please LOL

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online